Friday, July 31, 2015

Gotta Catch 'Em All!


Cute Chikorita!

Cyndaquil! I always nicknamed mine Cindy... 
My husband really wanted me to draw Totodile eating something. "Aligators are terrifying things!!"
He's from Florida. *shrug*

So, it's a little hard to believe, but I finished! I finished all of my Pokemon pictures for the GAM Con!

All 8 regions starters, plus two Mega Evolution Pokes... but I will only post these three for now.

A sort of "teaser" for you all until I actually do the Con, and they are all available as prints. ;)

In other news, I've been biking every morning for about 2 weeks now. I thought I was just doing 1 mile-- maybe a mile and a half? I tracked it this morning on my iPhone...

8.67 miles. o__o holy cow

I feel more tired than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment