Friday, October 16, 2015

#DRAWLLOWEEN

Raven

Moon. (I love the moon)

A peeved shoulder devil!

Ghost (They'll never notice)

Frankenstein's Cat


Amulet (a good graphic novel! Highly influencing my picture)


Zombie. I can't help but make them cute somehow


Haunted house. There's always that one trick-or-treater in the group!


Pumpkin! My mother had wooden decorations growing up, and I often imagined them as a family together. 


Werewolf. Because EVERYONE NEEDS THE FEELS. -sob-


Goblin. (haha)

Bat + Vampire. Cheating? naaaaaaw....


Hello everyone!
Sorry for the lack of posting lately -- I've been dealing with the move and jobs and going to California next week and my birthday and blaaaaaaaaah

In the mean time though, I found a great little challenge called #Drawlloween! For everyday of October your given a prompt to draw something. I didn't find the challenge until the 10th, but I've been playing catch up, and having a lot of fun. 

Halloween is my favorite holiday, due to the fun-loving nature of dressing up, costuming, and gorging selves on unhealthy junk while watching movies and/or playing games.

Though it's that last part that really makes it for me.

Anyway, speaking of California, there's an amazing Leadership Convention going on next weekend! My husband and I have tickets to go, but due to the craziness of this month, no money to get us there. We'd love to still make it, and need about $500 to cover gas, hotel and food. (maybe food)

I'm sending this out as a plea to all of my followers and fellow people who love me: please consider commissioning me! I'm having a sale that is explained in my "For Hire" tab. Check it out, and get yourself a limited time discounted picture :)

thank you everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment