Monday, November 9, 2015

A Personal Project I've been working on...

KikiBo! That's how you "ship" things, right...?


A personal picture I've been meaning to finish! I'm very happy to see it done. -w-

Kiki's Delivery Service was my first exposure to Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli Films, so it's always been a favorite. They never show these two becoming an official item, but I like to think after her year of Witch-Training, they grew close enough to finally start dating >w<

Also, smooshing anime characters names together is a thing right? Shipping? Is KikiBo too dumb...? Maybe I should have gone with TomKi...

Attempting a new painting style! and I think I am victorious!


In other news, I am sick with a fever/cold -____- blech...

But the miracle of taking a shower rejuvenated me and I got some work done today. I can only hope that my day will be a bit more productive tomorrow. I'll be drinking Emergen-C through one of those beer hats all day tomorrow, in case you need to find me and can't recognize me through the cluttered mess that is my workspace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment