Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Tapastic + big Project!


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know I did! It's been great being with family... but I'm pretty excited to be home and drawing again.


I've been working super hard on this commission that was given to me a few weeks ago. It's probably one of the biggest things I've ever worked on, with more characters in one picture than I've ever attempted before!

And it's finally DONE...!!

*flops*

I am waiting to hear from the client if it looks good before I start posting the online versions, but here is a sneak peak of just the corner of the picture. 

Also, I found and joined a website that I'm pretty excited about called Tapastic! SUCH A COOL WEBSITE I’m a little star struck. But hopefully posting my work there will be successful and someday someone there will love me for who I am -u-

So check it out if you'd like read my comics! I plan on updating at least once a week there with the Good MoeJo series :)



No comments:

Post a Comment