Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hello!

More Keychains!

 This was the last batch of my Facebook Promo before it kinda died down... I'm thinking of bringing it back up, along with another announcement that should be up soon. ;)

 Sorry for my recent disappearance -- triksy life likes to get in the way of my productivity sometimes. But I have been learning how to deal with that lately. \o/

I became a little frightened, because I began to wonder if I'd ever find time and energy to put towards my website again. A personal blog is something that I've always enjoyed the idea of, but terrible at execution. I'm not organized. I like to just throw things up on the internet with a spontaneous comment and see what happens.

My sister, Miss Hobbit, is very different. Her writing style is intentional and thought out-- a very analytical mind.

Maybe I can be like her someday? *daydreams*

No comments:

Post a Comment