Saturday, August 30, 2014

TACTICON


I was commissioned by the Denver Gamers Association a few months ago to create the artwork for their convention over labor day weekend.

But Josie, that's THIS weekend!

Well, HOT DANG lookit that!

It's been so much fun doing this, and really exciting for me to have my artwork sold on posters and banners and worn on T-shirts. I've already had a few people comment and compliment (oh my!) on the "lovely artwork".

I definitely want to be able to do something like this again, hopefully they will contact me again for next Convention (for those who don't know, that's Genghis Con in the spring)


~~~~~~
Also, BONUS pictures!! these were handed out as flyer/bookmarks in advertising the conventions :)


My eyes are up here

Rogues "shank" you for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment