Monday, August 31, 2015

This is How It Ends


Lord forgive me of the things I've done
I was never meant to hurt no one
but I saw scars...

This is How it Ends
I feel the chemicals burning
in my
bloodstream
(Ed Sherran, Bloodstream)



Art inspired by music has always been a favorite thing for me to do. This picture will probably not make a lot of sense except to me and my friend DakotaLe, who owns this character.

but I hope you enjoy it all the same!

Also, thank you to Miss-Hobbit for some inspiration on designing the format for this picture. I've been studying my LoZ: Majora's Mask Puppet print, and decided to try making the border. turned out pretty good I think.

In other news, I am leaving with my husband for a few days this week to visit friends and "un-slump" ourselves. We've been in our personal Holland for a while, and it's time to get away to enjoy the windmills...(for those of you who do not understand that reference, please read this!)

So until then, there will be very little updated from me! I'll see you all when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment