Friday, August 14, 2015

Last Day, Folks


The Fighting Otter that was never a Fighting type

My dad thought this was a banana at first glance

Tepig is actually cute, ok? His evolutions...?
So, with the GAM Con coming up in less than 24 hours now-- I'm posting some more pictures for the Con.

but, as you have probably noticed, I haven't posted the starters from every region. That's because I wanted to leave something special for those who decided to come to the Con. When you come, you can see the final starters: Fennekin, Froakie and Chepsin.

After the Con, however, I'll post everything I made. They will also be available to the public for prints, if you are interested!

but for those who want a print RIGHT NOW I suppose you ought to consider coming and visiting me at the Con tomorrow! They'll even be at a special discounted price!

Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment