Wednesday, August 12, 2015

THREE DAYS

If you would be so kind as to bring your gaze over to the right of my website, you will see the countdown for GAM Convention...

IT'S LESS THAN THREE DAYS AWAY, PEOPLE!

*doing a dance*

My sister and I went to the local printing place here in town and got all of our pictures printed out. Being the naive artist that I am, I didn't really plot out my pictures to be printed out at what sizes and, try as I did, I still didn't have all of my pictures at a consistent size and resolution. First time for everything, right?

wasted paper aside, I made a friend at the Ink Spot during my time spent there cutting white boarders with their paper cutter and now I have all of my prints ready for Saturday. 

BUT WHY STOP THERE!!

Why not take the files I have already, edit them just slightly and then make a whole bunch of...


KEYCHAINS!!??

So many keychains... so much blisters on my finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment